Check out SILA’s affiliation with other international landscape architecture organisations.
SILA is a member of the International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA), Asia-Pacific Region (APR) and IFLA World. IFLA APR consists of 15 ever-growing national associations while IFLA World consists of member countries from regions within Africa, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. We are connected to over 70 countries across the world and more than 100,000 extended professional members, students, industry partners and academia.
SILA’s current representation within IFLA includes:
Mr Damian Tang
- IFLA Delegate and Council member in IFLA World and APR
- Chair of Finance & Business Planning Committee
- IFLA World Standing Committee in Finance & Business Planning
- Chair of IFLA World Congress 2018
Mr Ronnie Tan
- IFLA APR Communication Committee Task Group
SILA is working closely with IFLA Asia-Pacific Region and World for the application of International Fund for the Promotion of Culture under UNESCO. This application is aligned with our mission and objectives set out in the draft of the IFLA APR Landscape Charter, under the umbrella of the International Landscape Convention.