Advertised on January 29, 2015
SILA is recruiting the following for Landscape Architects Accreditation office at National Design Centre. For any interest, please contact SILA at email@example.com.
- Executive Manager/Management Executive For Landscape Architects Accreditation Office
You will support the accreditation procedures of a new set up; serve the landscape architecture profession to promote courses and training programs of high standards of design and practices. You will also serve as an administrator and facilitator in the formation, development and sustainability of the accreditation directory. In addition, you will take on functional and coordinating roles in finance, operations or information technology support in the accreditation office.
- Landscape Architecture & Design
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing/ association management would be advantageous
- Knowledge in the design, landscape, architecture or built industry would be advantageous
- Positive, passionate and pleasant personality with willingness to work on weekends or extended hours
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and in a team effectively
- Knowledge of MS Office software
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Shortlisted candidates will go through SILA interview. Successful candidates will be given a 3-year contract.