Call for young leaders – Landscape Architecture (LA) Future is a leadership platform founded upon the aim to mentor and groom young professionals to be future leaders within the landscape architecture profession. Be part of a dynamic team to take on roles and responsibilities to spearhead projects for the LA profession. LA Future is borderless – it extends to landscape architects around the world who are interested to be part of a like-minded, dynamic and committed team. This call goes out to those who share the passion for this profession and aspire to grow it across the globe for the future of our environment.
You will be part of a SILA Committee task group, IFLA Asia-Pacific Region task group and/or IFLA World Standing Committees task group.
- Passionate about this profession
- Committed for a leadership role
- Must be SILA member – any type of membership
- Age 18-35
- Exposure to various skills and capabilities important to the development of a landscape architect
- Leadership development
- Develop networking and communication skills across local and global networks
- In-depth understanding and overview of the profession from local to international perspectives
- Expanded breath of knowledge in the field of landscape architecture
For those who are interested, fill in the following form with your details.
Include a short write-up for
- Why you are interested
- What you aim to accomplish being part of the young leaders’ group
Once your application is approved, you will receive a certificate of admission to confirm your commitment as our SILA LA Future Young Leader and a two-year tenure with the requirement that you fulfil your membership terms during this period. Your name along with the company/institution you belong to would also be published on our SILA website as an acknowledgement of your contributions.